Sunday, August 31, 2008

Attention Attention, BREAKING NEWS!!!!

I will write another post tonight, but before all of you in the Midwest go to sleep tonight, I wanted to fill you in on the breaking news....believe it or not, Cheryl Brown snorkeled today. For those of you who know Cheryl, you know this is a big step! She overcame her fear of being eaten by a tiger shark and snorkled the reef for a full hour! Jeff, Dale, and I are very proud of her. Better yet, I think she really enjoyed it. They swam right next to a white eel and a stingray! Dale said it was one of the coolest things he's ever done! We have underwater pictures of the whole adventure. Cher and I hope to share them with you soon. Way to go Cher, you weren't shark bait today!!!!

More to follow...

xoxox
Jenn

No comments: